Thursday, October 18, 2007

One Happy Baby!!!

Cade was totally posing for the camera tonight! I couldn't believe it! He was SO cute... every time I would take a picture, he would lean in towards the camera and give me a big smile and laugh. He's sleeping now on my lap but of course I always have the camera and the laptop right here so I thought I would upload them.







And yes, he LOVES the remotes. And so far... he's been saying "mamamamama". He isn't saying it to call me or get my attention though. It's just something he babbles. And of course I can't get him to say it, he just has to want to say it. So hopefully his first word is right around the corner. :)

2 comments:

Dossett's from Ohio said...

Cade is soooo cute!!! Love the pics!!

Double D's Daughter said...

you can almost hear him giggle he is smiling so big!