Saturday, October 27, 2007

Cade at the Pumpkin Patch!

I was afraid we weren't going to get Cade to a pumpkin patch this year. I had wanted to go last weekend but on Sunday, Cade and I were both sick. Poor Cade threw up about 6 times in 2 hours or so. That was rough on all of us. Today we were out and about and just happened to drive past a Methodist Church with a Pumpkin Patch! So we stopped and got pumpkins and pictures!
We had dinner at this Italian restaurant beforehand. My boys are too cute! :)

Cade was really good. He kept himself occupied looking out the window and playing with mommy's purse.

And before that, Cade and mommy were playing in Cade's room.

He's such a ham! We did come home and take pictures of Cade in his Halloween costume. But, you will have to wait until Halloween to see those! And let me tell you... they are FREAKING adorable!

1 comment:

Dossett's from Ohio said...

Just love the pictures. Cade have a great Halloween !!Love you always, Aunt Ila