Saturday, October 27, 2007

Cade's Test Results!

Sorry to have taken SO long to get back on here and publish the results of Cade's testing. They did conclude that Cade does NOT have a Vascular Ring and that we are back to hoping he will grow out of this! That was the best news possible! I don't know if anyone else had researched online for Vascular Ring's besides myself, but if you had, you would have been just as freaked out as I was! That would not have been something good to have. I am grateful he did not end up having that. The doctor said a vein is leaning against Cade's windpipe and that was causing the pulsating that he saw. So WHEW!

He wants to see Cade at the beginning of January if nothing changes before then. And he let me know he'll probably want to do another brochoscopy in 6 months to see if the windpipe has grown any. So for now, it's just back to the breathing treatments. I'll be sure and update if anything changes on that front.

No comments: