Saturday, October 27, 2007

Aimee's Birthday

Yes, my birthday was at the beginning of October and I'm just now getting these pictures posted! "Cade" sent me these flowers to my office. They were too cute with the Daisy vase. They lasted almost two weeks! I couldn't believe it. I actually took the below pictures after I had them for one full week!

And here is Cade playing with the balloons my parents sent me to work for my birthday also. This was the most decorated my office has been for my birthday in awhile!

I don't know why I LOVE this below picture so much. I just thought he was SO cute sitting there playing with the balloons!

We went to Ted's Montana for lunch on Saturday to celebrate. We shared a strawberry shortcake with ice cream for dessert. That was a YUMMY birthday cake!

We ended up doing some shopping at the Town Center that day and then came home and ordered my birthday present online. Doyle got me a nice of set Henckels kitchen knives. I LOVE them! The below pictures had just been take during that week.





No comments: