Sunday, January 29, 2006

Feeling as tired as I am???

Last week, most days I worked anywhere from almost 12 hours a day to almost 15 hours (including business dinners). I really have just been so tired. My normal day starts out with the alarm going off at 5am. I'm at my desk by 7am. I eat lunch at my desk while working... and then head home between 6:30 and 7pm. I get home and eat, relax for about an hour and then hit the sheets. So needless to say, I felt pretty wiped out. All of this extra work is just because I'm having to train with the current manager and do my own job. This next week is the last week she'll be here. I've had some interviews and some possibilities, but no one has blown us away just yet... argh!!

So anyway, someone sent me these pics and instead of forwarding them on through email, I thought I would just post here. I've been tired, but maybe not quite as tired as this! Enjoy!



1 comment:

Dossett's from Ohio said...

Poor Aimee we only wish that soon you get some help at work. Take care of yourself ok? I am sure Doyle is helping as much as he can at home. Cute pictures!! Love Aunt Ila