Monday, January 16, 2006

Job Fair

Well, Doyle went to the job fair in Dulles today. He said nothing too fascinating happend. He handed out some resumes and that was about it. He's trying to come home tonight. Air Tran is letting the pilots fly standby through the of this month. He's not having much luck getting home tonight though. The flights got delayed and they filled up with people from the last flight of the night. I think he should be boarding the flight to Atlanta anytime now. Only once he makes it to Atlanta, the last flight to Jax will probably have already left. You never know though, when flights get delayed, they tend to delay more than just the one. So maybe he'll be lucky and still make it here tonight. He wasn't going to hold his breath though.

Okay, so the pets are all over me because I got home late from work tonight. So I should just get off of here and spend time with them or they'll never let me sleep tonight. Have a good night all!

No comments: