Sunday, January 15, 2006

Doyle's birthday!

I didn't mean for another week to go by without me making a post. Doyle has been home a week now since he worked his last day at Independence Air. Actually, today he is traveling up to Dulles for a job fair that is next week. He's been busy researching various outfits and applying to a couple of them. So we'll see!

Doyle's birthday was this past Friday the 13th! We went to Dave & Buster's and had fun. I beat him the first round of shooting hoops and he beat me the 2nd round. Then we decided to ride this harley game. It was horrible, I couldn't figure out how to drive the thing straight! It also didn't help that there was this guy behind me that kept yelling out about how bad I was and how he was glad he wasn't on the ride with me. I got so aggigated and mad at the game and that guy, that I just gave up and got off of it. I turned to look at the guy that was heckling me and it some boso with his two little kids! He looked at me all surprised and asked if the game was still running. I said it was and by all means, he could get on it. So he put one of his little boys on it until the time ran out. Doyle wasn't too good on it either but he was by far better than me. Then they finally called our name for dinner. It was good. I brought half of my dinner home and ate it for lunch today since I had to go in to work.

Here is a picture of Doyle with the pets. It was actually taken New Year's Eve before he had to leave to go to work. They knew he would have rather have stayed home so they were giving their attention to him while they could. Isn't this picture just adorable!


I think our pets don't favor ME anymore! ha! :) And yes, it was a nice day here on Dec. 31st. I think it got up to 80 degrees!

1 comment:

Dossett's from Ohio said...

Sorry to hear that one guy had to try to ruin your evening he was a great example for his kids that is for sure NOT! Your fur kids look so cozy with their dad!! Ahhhhh!!! Also good luck on job hunt Doyle I know someone will see what a great guy my nephew is and hire you quickly!