Saturday, April 08, 2006

MissingMoney.Com

A friend of mine at work forwarded me this website because she found an Aimee Cooper that had lived in NC and wanted to know if it was me. Rats... nope, I couldn't say that it was. I certainly searched on each state that I had lived in and didn't find anything. It's a really cool website that probably searches on unclaimed money that has been sent to each State because they lost contact with the owner. Having moved around so much myself, I see how this actually could happen. So try it out and see if you have any money you forgot about!

It's actually a bit gloomy out today. I don't mind. It's very calm.

Oh yeah, I do have some really good news. I offered the manager's position to a guy that has worked for Merrill Lynch for the past 5-6 years. He accepted and his first day will be April 24th! I'm so looking forward to this. It will be a huge weight lifted off my shoulders once I start giving the Managers responsibilities to him. I'll give him pieces at a time so as not to burden him too much at the beginning. My work schedule should start getting back to almost normal fairly soon. Whew!

This morning we are just hanging out at the house. I heard of a local home depot type store that doesn't advertise so they can keep the prices extremely cheap. I think we might check that out later this afternoon. Hopefully they have a lot of stuff.

I hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: