Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our Thanksgiving Weekend

We really didn't get out much this weekend. We did a lot of cuddling on the couch and watching Christmas movies. We'll see how many years I have left of that once Cade gets older and starts voicing his opinion on what he wants to watch. I'm sure more cartoons will be in our future! Here are just a few snapshots from this weekend.

This is Cade wishing he knew how to write a letter to Santa.

He has started running laps from his bedroom to the living room. He waits for me to say "Ready, set, go" and then starts running. It's soo cute!


And I thought he was too cute trying to balance this doll santa hat on his head.

This kid is just too cute!

Cade loves playing peekaboo also.




It was a lot of fun for the two of us to spend this time together. I just wish I had felt better and of course wished Doyle could have been home with us. Right now it's raining cats and dogs and we are supposed to get a pretty bad storm. What a great day for Doyle to try and get home in. It's been beautiful out every day up until now.

No comments: