Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Update on Cade's leg

I looked at Cade's leg this morning and the marks are still in the same spot and haven't gotten any bigger BUT have lightened drastically. You can still see them, but they are more of a pale pink now. I'm really beginning to suspect they are children's bite's. The marks on his wrist are completely gone. Thank you all so much for responding so quickly! I really appreciate it! I'm definitely going to show the daycare. Cade has been bitten before and they always fill out paperwork for me to sign. I'm sure this time since they didn't see it, they won't know for sure who did it. I'll come back to this post and put any update that comes from speaking with the daycare. Thanks again!

1 comment:

Dossett's from Ohio said...

I have been watching Cade at daycare today did not see any biting. Hope things get better for Cade he has had a rough week. Poor little guy!!!