Thursday, May 22, 2008

Again!!

Okay, so yes, the marks on Cade's leg were child bites! Sorry for not updating everyone on that sooner. So tonight I go pick Cade up and they tell me there was ANOTHER incident!! This time, Cade was sitting at the picnic table inside eating breakfast. This kid gets dropped off and they said he just walked up behind Cade and bit him on the back of his head!! I honestly couldn't believe it! Needless to say, tomorrow will be this kid's last day. Apparently he has a sibling in the VPK class who is graduating tomorrow and they don't want her to miss her graduation. I'm going to take Cade to graduation also. Apparently they are are putting together a little performance so I really want to see that. I'm sure he will have fun. I plan to put it on video since Daddy will miss it.

Anyway, I actually couldn't tell where Cade had gotten bitten this time. So that was good. However, you can still see the marks on his leg plus it looks a little bruised as well.

Okay, I'm exhausted from this long week so I'm going to get off here. Oh yeah... I was so excited that David Cook won American Idol! woohoo! :)

1 comment:

Dossett's from Ohio said...

I am so sad to know Cade got bitten yet once again. Glad they are doing something about this I just hope his parents can get this under control. Hopefully Cade can be a much happier boy at day care. He is a happy kid anyway. Love you Cade!!!