Thursday, December 08, 2005

New post!

I have been SO extremely busy since Thanksgiving! My parents left town the Wednesday after Thanksgiving. My friend Heather flew into town 2 days later for the weekend. We had a blast. I'll have to put a seperate post for that. So she was here till Sunday afternoon. I've been very busy at work trying to get caught up on my work since we'll be on vacation next week. My flight leaves at 7am Saturday. I'll meet Doyle at Dulles then we'll both head to Chicago. We'll visit Doyle's family at the beginning of the week and my family at the end of the week. Then it's back home to Jacksonville. Doyle actually has Christmas weekend off! So we are going to enjoy waking up Christmas morning in our own beds and opening our presents under our tree! We finally bought an artificial tree this year. We searched high and low and finally found one at Lowe's that we absolutely loved! These aren't the best pictures, but I wanted to post them anyway. I'll get some better ones when we come back from vacation. Oh yeah, the tree is 9 feet tall! I love it! And yes, those are all blue lights. It's very soothing... Enjoy!

1 comment:

Dossett's from Ohio said...

Wow!! Big tree!! I love seeing it. You will enjoy that tree for years and can put it up without the mess of a real one anytime. It is beautiful!!!!!