Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas in Chicago


Doyle and I spent Christmas with "The Coopers" at the beginning of our Christmas vacation. It snowed a little every day we were there I think. Nothing too major, but it was very cute! They were the first snow flakes I had seen of the season! Of course, not for Doyle though, as he sees it all the time flying up north. It was definitely a full house at Kelli's. We had a lot of fun... with pictures to show it too! I know, I'm going to get killed for posting these funny santa hats pics... but it was so funny!Chip wearing the hat... and I guess we know who wears the pants in this family! :)
Kelli
Keith
me
Doyle... and no, he didn't want me to take his pic!
this is the closest I could get a pic of Tyler with the hat on

Tyler and I cuddled for most of the night our last night there. He was so adorable! :)

We had a great time in Chicago. The trips are always too short though.

1 comment:

Dossett's from Ohio said...

I think Tyler still has a crush on you Aunt Aimee. Looks like you had a lot of fun with the hats and the pants!!!! The snow can leave now we all have had enough I think. Love to all & Merry Christmas and have a safe and Happy New Year!!!! Love Aunt Ila