Sunday, November 13, 2005

Getting ready for NYC trip








I'm heading to New York City this week for a conference for work. I'm hoping for good weather. It's definitely going to be colder than here though. I head out on Wednesday. Doyle doesn't have to leave until Thursday. I get back on Friday so Kit will only have to be at Pet Paradise Resort for one night. I really like their facilities and feel very comfortable leaving him there when I have to.

This will be my third business trip to the Big Apple. I'm attaching some pictures of my previous trips there. My first trip we stayed at the Waldorf Astoria. The building with the flag out front is that hotel. The view of the buildings during the day was taken from my room. This will be a short trip this time and I won't really have much alone time to search the city. But hopefully I'll be able to get some pics worthy to post!

2 comments:

Dossett's from Ohio said...

I use to unload semi trailers like the one you have here when I drove forklift many years ago. Imagine the floor giving away and forklift hung up and I have material on forks and cannot get out. Another forklift had to raise me out of the hole and pull me out. I just hope your company has good floors on there trailers it is something I will never forget. Oh the memories!!!! Aunt Ila

Doyle & Aimee Cooper said...

Ila... this whole time, I could not figure out why you were talking about a semi trailer... that's not what that last picture is! It's actually a memorial walkway for the Irish or something like that. I know Michele would probably remember the name of it.