Sunday, November 06, 2005

Aimee's b-day





I'm just now finally getting some pictures downloaded from my camera. These were taken on my birthday. Doyle did a wonderful job of surprising me by decorating the dining room table with my favorite flowers, gifts and birthday cards when I got home from work on Friday!! Then he had me open a present every couple of hours.

First thing Saturday morning he brought the rest of the gifts to me in bed to open. He is so sweet! One of the gifts he got me was a picnic basket. I have always wanted a picnic basket but have never had one! So on Saturday, we drove to Amelia Island State Park and had a picnic on the beach! Kit had a fabulous time of course. Here are just a few pictures we took from that day. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday weekend! Doyle got an A+++ for that day!

Love, Aimee

No comments: