Friday, December 07, 2007

The rest of our trip!

These are a few more pictures from our trip. Enjoy!

Cade was sitting on Mom Mom's vibrating pillow... he loved it!


I guess Cade wasn't quite awake yet and felt he needed to rest his little head on his Great Ma's water bottle!

Grandpa Thrash holding a sleeping Cade...

Cade loved being carried around by his Great Uncle Danny

Cade and I had such a great time getting to know Faith! She is so cute!

Mom Mom at home in her kitchen

Cade and Dada

Cade and Pop Pop relaxing

Aunt Kelli playing with Cade

Pop Pop, Doyle, Cade, Grandma & Grandpa Thrash and Tyler

And mommy and Cade...

Hope you enjoyed your Holiday weekend as much as we did! It was so good to see everyone again! I have tons and tons more pictures, so let me know if you would like to see them and I'll send you the Kodak Gallery invite.


1 comment:

Dossett's from Ohio said...

Yes please send me the Kodak gallery love to see your pictures.