Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Grandma Thrash's baby animals

Okay, so I took pictures of the stuffed animals my mom (soon to be Grandma Thrash) made for Cade. They are really adorable. She is extremely talented in anything she crochets or knits! And yes, she does take orders! :)
This is a caterpillar or worm...


This is a baby giraffe. I thought his back was really cute so I wanted to get a picture of it too.

kitty cat

pony

baby lamb

clown

And this is a big net that will hang in the room to hold all of Cade's animals... just as soon as his daddy goes and buys the hooks to hang it with anyway! :)

And G-Ma (Grandma Cooper) got this for Cade too.


And here is Kit, feeling better after getting his shot and pills to help take the itch away. He got a new toy to help him feel better too.

And here are a few pictures Doyle took of me last weekend. Some of them he let me pose for and some he just took while I was cleaning out some old paperwork and stuff.

Okay, so I hope you got your fill of pictures! If Doyle is here next weekend I'm sure he'll take more. Have a great week!

Love, Aimee

1 comment:

Dossett's from Ohio said...

Loved the animals for Cade's room. Grandma Thrash did a great job. You are beautiful anyway but you carrying Cade is also making you more beautiful. Love Aunt Ila