Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Delta Chi All Florida Founders Day Dinner

I am getting behind again on updating this blog. A couple of weeks ago we went to Orlando for the Delta Chi's All Florida Founders Day Dinner. I was able to get off work early so we headed down to Steve & Erica's. We had enough time to hang out for a little while before getting dressed and heading downtown to the dinner. Here are just a few pictures we took there.

Steve, Doyle & Jim

Erica, me and MaryAnn

Doyle, Eric, JT, Jim & Steve

Steve & Erica (cute couple!) :)

Doyle and myself (before I started showing too much!)

It was really good to get to see everyone again. There were more people that we got to see but just didn't get their picture taken. We'll definitely try and make more Delta Chi functions in the future.

1 comment:

Dossett's from Ohio said...

Good seeing pictures of you and your friends. Love your dress!!