Friday, April 10, 2009

Grandma & Grandpa Thrash come for a visit!

Okay, so it took me a little while longer to post this story than I had intended. What with the scare of the supposed April 1st computer virus, I spent a lot of time burning disc's to backup all of my video's and pictures. Then we ended up going down to Ft. Lauderdale for Kelli's wedding. So I'm just now getting around to making this post. Sorry! But on to the show!

This is just a cute picture of the little girl that I had to add to this post! :)

Here is Grandma holding her granddaughter!

Grandma & Cade had a wonderful time playing together.

Mom and I used to do this when I was little!

Grandma made this adorable little dress for Dylan. It's still a bit big on her yet.

More play time... this time Cade talked his grandma into getting under his bed!

Here's the little girl getting a bath.

Daddy drew this face on a shoebox. Cade loved it.

Grandma & Grandpa Thrash with Dylan, Cade and Doyle

Grandma with baby Dylan

This picture is too cute! I think Grandma was pretty happy. :)

More play time with grandma...

Grandpa finally got his hands on baby Dylan too.

And of course Grandpa played with Cade too.

Good times!

Grandma burping baby Dylan

Finally, someone other than me falling asleep! :)

Just another cute baby girl pic

And this is of course the silly boy!
That's all the pics for this post. The next post will be of Kelli & Scott's wedding. So check back soon! Well, maybe not too soon. Tomorrow morning I'm going to make an Easter Bunny Cake and tomorrow afternoon we are heading down to the condo to meet up with friends. Then Sunday is Easter and we'll be enjoying dinner from Fresh Market (yum) and hiding easter eggs over and over I'm sure!
We did decide to bring Cade back to his old daycare and bring the baby to their new separate infant center. Originally, I wanted to put them together at the same daycare so I went daycare hunting. I found one a ways back but this week I went to visit it and did not have a good experience to say the least. So after more daycare hunting and soul searching, I decided I would just have to live with picking up and dropping off at two separate locations. That puts a lot more pressure on me but the kids will be much happier to say the least. So keep your fingers crossed for me that everything falls into place. The way I'm trying to look at it is that she will only be at the infant center for 10 months. Hopefully I can stick it out for that long. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jenna, Arkansas said...

Your children are beautiful! I enjoy looking at all of the pictures! Thank you for sharing!