Saturday, March 01, 2008

The past few weeks...

Sorry for the delay yet once again on updating the blog! Believe you me, this kid keeps me busy! Not to mention, Doyle just installed a new pergo floor in our living room, family room, hallway and the "red" room. It looks just GORGEOUS! He did an awesome job, which is nothing new. He's a perfectionist when it comes to our house.

Here are the latest and greatest pics that have been taken over the past few weeks. Enjoy!



Cade says "all done"! Yes, we did what we could to try and keep him out of the mess, but that was easier said than done! Not to mention, the job went so much quicker once I could help out too.
And this is what our bedroom looked like. It was miserable trying to get in and out of there every day.
And this is the guest room... we've got some cleaning to do before my parents get here next Wednesday!

Cade and I were playing around in his room some last weekend too.






These are some pictures I took today. He thought he was being funny with his juice.



Have a good rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

Double D's Daughter said...

I see toofers in these pictures! My gosh he is getting so big!