Sunday, September 23, 2007

More cute baby pics from the past week

Cade was very sleep here...

The daycare has been cold so I put him in warmer clothes this week.

Then it was time for bed!


Cade got some cute remarks from his daycare sheets this week as to what a happy baby he has been this week.
These overalls are so cute. With it being so warm here, this is the first time I was able to put this on him. It almost wouldn't fit! It's a 6/9 months. Cade doesn't really wear that size much anymore. He's into the 12 months and some of the clothes he wears are 12-18 months!
He LOVES playing with his learning puppy.

See! No teeth yet!


Cade wants to wish everyone a happy weekend and see ya later!









3 comments:

Dossett's from Ohio said...

I have to say his toes he takes after his Uncle Butch all toes curled under. I always seen Butch's toes and laughed and seeing Cade's I just seen a smile come to me LOL

Dossett's from Ohio said...

Love the bibs!! He is easily entertained with a basket that is good. When you come here I will get mine out. I have a picture of you Aimee in a basket when you were small somewhere in these albums.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are just too cute for words. I would love to have them in my album. I wish I had a good printer so that I could copy those pictures and print them off. I just want to hug that boy to pieces. Mom