Thursday, May 17, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day! I was lucky enough that Doyle didn't have to leave the house that morning until 9:30am or so. So he made me pancakes in bed while I cuddled with Cade and opened my many Mother's day cards that I had received!

After Doyle left, I got myself ready and Cade and I went shopping. We were out and about for maybe 3 hours before coming back home. He did pretty good. He didn't really start to get cranky until the end.

Here are just a few pictures from our first Mother's Day!




For all of you mother's out there... I hope you got to enjoy your day as well! Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Dossett's from Ohio said...

Love the pictures of you and Cade together. Love Cade's little smile!!!!!! Treasure all the moments of him growing up.