Saturday, May 05, 2007

Computer Crash!!!

I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post! Unfortunately... the home computer with all Cade's baby pictures decided to breathe it's last breath. I had only uploaded the first week's pictures of Cade to the Kodak Gallery and lost everything else. Believe me, I was terribly devestated. Last weekend Cade started laughing and smiling much more. So I am only able to console myself with the fact that at least I didn't lose any precious pictures of him smiling. He was pretty much asleep or just looking around in all the pictures that were lost. I hope everyone learns from my mistake. If you haven't backed up all your family pictures do it now before it's too late!

After I went back to work, which was April 26th, Cade's 6 week birthday, I ordered TWO new computers from Dell. One was a tower to replace that one that went bad and the second was a laptop from which I am happily typing from while sitting on the couch watching my baby sleep! I have to tell you... I think with this new laptop, you'll be reading more posts from me! It just doesn't get any better than watching the TV and surfing the net in a comfy position!

Okay, so obviously you aren't here to read me babble on... you want to see pics of Cade! I know! Okay, so here you go!


Above is one of my fav pics of Cade!

Hope you enjoyed today's post and pictures. We'll see you back here again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is TOOOOOOO darn, cute!!! and a genius....I can already tell!! ; ) Good work, guys.