Saturday, September 16, 2006

Jaguars vs Cowboys

Last Sunday we were invited to be in Landstar's skybox for the first home game of the season. It was a REALLY good game! We thought for sure the Cowboys were going to win hands down, but our Jags really came through at the end of the 1st half and continued through the 2nd half. We were surprised at just how many Cowboy fans showed up. Here are some pics from the game. Doyle took these after the game was over. The stadium was actually sold out.


THE FINAL SCORE!!! Go Jags!!!

And for some really dumb reason, I still am not able to upload the changing table to the previous blog. So I'm uploading it here! Again, I couldn't find a picture of the black one online, but here it is in a different color. I think it'll really look sharp!

1 comment:

Dossett's from Ohio said...

I am sure you had a great time at the game. Like the changing table very nice!!!!!