Saturday, October 29, 2005

Kit... aka "pupperdog"!










The snoot picture of Kit is one of my favorites. It's getting painfully obvious that he's really starting to age. People have remarked here recently just how white his chin is getting. These pictures were taken in July... right before his 8th birthday in August. He's gotten more used to riding in the car, but loves riding in the Durango the most. There he can roam around and drool as much as he wants without too much fuss from me.

This morning after driving Doyle back to the airport, we took a run through the neighborhood. It was chilly... or chilly to me anyway. It was about 70 degrees I think. At Kit's annual checkup a couple of weeks ago he weighed in at 70 pounds. Six months ago he was only 65 pounds. In my opinion... the frosty paws that Doyle thinks Kit has to have aren't doing his waistline any favors! This time of the year is my busiest at work, so I haven't been running with him as much as I have in the past. So I need to get back on track with that.

I'm also adding various pictures of Kit from the past year. Enjoy!

Love, Aimee

1 comment:

artdecayed said...

Kit is lovely! Great pictures, hope to see more of him.

Karen UK