Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!!!











It looks like my family did more to celebrate halloween than I did this year. Doyle had to work and I thought it would be too much of a hassle to try and keep Kit locked up and barking while I answered the door. The only way it would have worked would have been if Kit and I sat outside. Then no one would have rung the doorbell and he wouldn't be as charged to make a scene. Last year there weren't many trick-or-treaters. Someone would come by like every 20 minutes or so. So I'm skipping Halloween this year. Just wanted to post some pictures of my family though. Looks like they all got into the spirit this year. The witch is my Aunt Ila, the monster is my Uncle Butch and the Raggedy Ann is my mom... otherwise known as Raggedy Sue! They all looked very festive! Good job! My brother Aaron and sister-in-law Karen, with a couple of their friends, also did a great job of carving pumpkins! No, I didn't even have a pumpkin this year! Last year Butch & Ila gave me one that they had grown from their own patch! So that was an extra special pumpkin.

Just wanted to wish everyone a "Happy Halloween"!! I hope you enjoyed it!

Love, Aimee

No comments: