Saturday, August 22, 2009

Another visit with the Villano's in Palm Coast!

Jim & Heather brought Mary down to Stetson and took a little vacation in Palm Coast. Doyle went down one day during the week to see them. I unfortunately had to work. It sounds like they had a good time!

Doyle, Ethan, Jesse, Jim & Heather
Doyle & Jim

Easy to see they were having a great time.

Ramiro was there too!

Saturday we all went down.

Dylan too!

Just goofing off...

cute couple huh?!

How many guys does it take to put a train set together?

Ethan and Cade had a great time playing together.

Dylan was mesmerized by Jim...!

Heather

Jesse holding Dylan... aw! And Jesse did a great job of making some killer hotdogs!
Okay, that's it for now. Oh yeah, I bought a new camera last weekend too! I've been taking pictures with it all week and really like it. We'll see how they turn out when I upload them to the computer! I'll try to get on the computer tomorrow morning and do that. We'll see. Hopefully they turn out pretty sharp. The new camera is a 12.1 megapixel so we'll see if there is a difference between it and the 8.0 one I have. I think the pictures above are clouded because of the humidity. At least that's what I've been blaming it on anyway! It never used to do that and it has been extremely humid out... but what else should I expect in the middle of summer in Florida?!! :)

No comments: