Sunday, February 22, 2009

baby girl Dylan Mackenzie Cooper has arrived!!

Here we are the morning before leaving for the hospital. Poor Cade had no idea!

Doyle thought the baby bump made a great seat for Cade! Ha!
And here she is! Dylan Mackenzie Cooper was born Wednesday, Feb. 18th at 12:37pm weighing 7 pounds 14 ounces and was 19 3/4 inches long!
The happy family! And because this was a repeat c-section, I got the pleasure of lying on the table for an extra hour at least. I thought they would never finish!
Look at all her hair!
She's getting her first bath below. I just think this picture is too cute!
Here is mommy and baby after getting back to our room. I was definitely out of it. They had given me a form of "clean" morphine. I was feeling no pain.
Sitting in her pink boppy on mommy's lap
And now a family of FOUR! Cade came to visit the day after the delivery. I didn't want to be all drugged up when he saw us. He did pretty well at the hospital.
Cade snuggling up with momma and pointing out baby Dylan's toes.
Baby Dylan wearing her first dress!
The pink blanket is one that I made for her.
We only stayed in the hospital for 48 hours this time. We were just ready to get home!
Daddy happy as a clam with his two kids!
That's it for now. I've taken more pictures today and I'll try and upload them into the computer tomorrow. Dylan has been sleeping a lot today. She was up at 11pm, 12pm, 1am and 2am. Then we turned up the heat one degree in the house and she slept till 6:30am! So that was good. Also, Cade definitely had his "transition" day yesterday what with a lot of extra crying, etc. Today he seems much more adjusted, thank goodness! And of course we have a ton of more pictures that I'm going to upload to the Kodak Gallery. So if you want to see more, just let me know!

3 comments:

Dossett's from Ohio said...

Ahhh Of course I want to see more pictures!!!

Mouse said...

Absolutely more pics!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys....such a cute family. Ya'll did again...another cute kid and you two still looking faaaaaaabulous. Love you guys. Glad lil miss is sleeping....what a blessing, huh? ; )

Intercoastal Kids said...

Hi absolutely good looking family!!! We miss Cade happy to see all is well with your baby girl am so happy . We love you guys.
Jasmine Prevost
and IKI family