Saturday, April 12, 2008

Today's Photo Shoot

Cade was in a pretty good mood today so I got out the camera and took some shots. He is so adorable and does so many cute things throughout the day. I wish I could tape him 24/7 just to have some of the things he does on tape! And yes, last weekend Cade took off walking! Here is a pic of him showing off his new talent!

And Cade loves his mommy's rocking chair from when she was a baby...



We went to BJ's today to get restocked and they had this extremely soft pillow. It was so cute, I had to get it for him!






That's all for today! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Dossett's from Ohio said...

I was watching him at daycare and I seen how he was walking all around. Such a big boy!!! Looks like he is really liking his new stuffed pillow animal. Great pictures!! Love Aunt Ila

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so adorable. But then, how can you go wrong with him as cute as he is.
Mom