Sunday, August 05, 2007

Visit with the Villano's!!!

Heather, Jim. Mary, Madelyn (sp?), Max, Ethan and two of their kids' friends, Samantha & Cameron came down to Palm Coast for a long weekend. Mary was checking out possible colleges. Doyle went down Thursday and Cade, Kit and I came down on Friday. I'm really mad that I didn't have my camera in my purse on Friday. We met up with them at the pool close to where they were staying. It was a really nice place. I put Cade in a swimmie and got him in the pool. I didn't have a suit on myself so it was pretty quick. The lush foliage kept us in the shade the entire time. That was so nice! The below pictures were taken on Saturday.
Doyle, Jesse and Jim

Ethan giving Cade a hug. How cute is this?!!

Cade wearing Ethans shades.

Ethan taking them back.

The boys...


Ethan loves the camera.

Jim and Jesse

Poor Ethan, all he wanted to do was push Cade's stroller.

Heather, Ethan and Jim

Aimee and Cade, Cameron. Max, Madelyn, Samantha, Mary and Ethan!

We had such a good time! We just wish we could have spent more time with them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those were great pictures, it was great seeing you guys!

Jim