Saturday, July 21, 2007

Cade's 4 month Dr's appt

Okay, Cade is down for a nap so I'm finally getting a chance to get back on here for a quick minute! Cade had his 4 month shots on Wednesday and he has been fussing and running a fever off and on since then. Actually, I think yesterday is the last time we had to give him Tylenol for his fever. So I think he's on the path to recovery again. His poor little legs really didn't like the shots this time. The leg that received two shots swelled up and the injection site was pretty hard and warm to the touch. It's gone down now too. The doc said if Cade doesn't get rid of that congestion by his 6 month appointment then he wants to take x-rays to make sure there is nothing obstructing his airway, etc. So I'm doing my best to suck as much gunk out of his nose whenever I can.

So on to his latest statistics... Cade weighed in at a whopping 17 pounds 15 ounces and 27 inches long! That puts him in the 97th percentile for length and 95th percentile for weight. He's definitely a growing boy!

Let me quickly upload the week's pictures and see if I can post any before Cade wakes up. I'll be back! :)

No comments: