Sunday, March 12, 2006

Cedar Street - Austin, TEXAS

I was lucky enough to have to have to be in San Antonio on business... so of course, I made sure I flew in and out of Austin to visit some old friends! It was my lucky night too, my favorite band "The Atlantics" played Friday night. Here are some pics from the night...
Hanging out with Laurie & Suzie...
Thank you Ginny, for letting me hang out at your place while I was in town. Sorry for the allergies! I went through about every kleenex she had in the house!

It was just like old times... especially dancing the night away with Laurie! I miss our dancing nights so much!!

I know it's amazing I didn't take more pictures of Cedar Street. It's my favorite place and all. It was a great night and great weather for it too.

I also got to see my friends at Supportkids. It was so good to see everyone there too! Of course there is never enough time to catch up with everyone. I'm hoping Doyle and I can come back together for the next trip and just have more time to hang out and catch up.

1 comment:

Dossett's from Ohio said...

Great pictures and sure glad you met up with your friends. Sounds like you had a great time.